SPF type digital lock balance valve is a static hydraulic working condition balancing valve. It has an equal percentage flow characteristic curve, which is suitable for centralized volume adjustment, centralized quality adjustment and a volume adjustment system that changes the flow in stages. When the system flow changes At this time, the branches of the valve are installed, and the flow of each user will increase or decrease according to the proportion, maintaining the flow distribution scheme at the time of initial adjustment.
SP45F Digital Locking Balance Valve Technical Parameters
1. Nominal pressure 1.6MPa (2.5MPa must be booked);
2. Medium temperature: 0-150 ℃;
3. The theoretical characteristic curve is an equal percentage curve. When the valve weight is 0.3-0.5, the actual curve is a linear characteristic.
4. The structure length conforms to the structure length of stop valve and check valve in GB / T12221.
Performance and characteristics of Balancing Valve
1. Ideal adjustment performance;
2. Excellent cut-off function;
3. Open status display accurate to 1/10 laps;
4. The theoretical flow characteristic curve is an equal percentage characteristic curve;