Place of Origin
Package & Delivery Lead Time
Each one in a waterproof poly bag
Delivery Lead Time
Mingrui gas springs have a number of advantages over coil springs.
1. They can offer a much higher force in a smaller package than coil springs.
2. On compression they do not bounce back, and the extension rate can be controlled, giving a smooth return.
3. Typically gas springs have a low compression rate, but if required this can be increased.
4. With a wider range of end fittings available, gas springs can be easier to fit.
5. A wide range of additional features can also be offered.
The many useful variations include:
1. They can be made in 316 stainless steel for applications in the marine, medical, food and other industries.
2. A gas spring can have a locking shroud to fix it in the extended position.
3. Locking gas springs can be locked in any position throughout the stroke. This is particularly useful for reclining chair backs, foot rests, medical chairs etc.
4. Tension as well as compression springs are available.
5. A release valve can be included so that the user can adjust the spring force as required.
6. Gas springs should be used rod downwards. Where this is not possible an oil chamber can be provided so that the spring can be mounted in any position.
7. Fully damped springs contain separator pistons. This separates the oil from the gas inside the spring so that the damping can be very closely controlled in either compression or extension.