Place of Origin
Package & Delivery Lead Time
Featuring in flexible, powerful applications, easy maintenance and upgrade,ZMUX-3300 is a centralized PCM multiplexer with E1 or optical link based on VLSI solution. It supports max 14 tributary boards. Its max capacity is supporting 14 directions of E1 or optical connections. Each tributary board may have 1~30 subscriber interfaces cards for which various types of interface modules can be chosen.
This device is specially designed to make telephone interface monitoring and testing applicable, so users can check the real-time communication quality information of telephone interface. Our auxilary network management console V3.0 can monitor real-time status of the whole telecommunications network, providing perfect functions of telephone line testing and remote access monitoring.
2. Functional Features
1) Chassis Size: 19 inch wide, 6U high.1) Chassis Size: 19 inch wide, 6U high.1) Chassis Size: 19 inch wide, 6U high.
2) 1~14 pieces of tributary boards can be installed , each tributary board comes with link interface. Optional
E1 or optical link interface can be chosen when applicable.The max capacity is supporting 14 E1 directions or
optical directions1~14 pieces of tributary boards can be installed,each tributary board comes with link
interface.Optional E1 or optical link interface can be chosen when applicable.The max capacity is supporting
14 E1 directions
or optical directions.
3) Various data interfaces: low-speed asynchronous data interface (RS232),RS422,RS485,10/100 Base-Tself 1~14
pieces of tributary boards can be installed , each tributary board comes with link interface. Optional E1 or
optical link interface can be chosen when applicable.The max capacity is supporting 14 E1 directions or optical
4) Various audio interfaces: FXS, FXO, billing telephone interface( with polarity reversal),magnetic telephone
interface, hot-line interface, two-wire audio/E&M interface, four-wire audio /E&M interface.
5) Flexible signaling setting:any channel on an interface board can be arbitrarily set to switch or subscriber
6) Interoperability with devices of different models,it can also be connected to the digital relay interface
of switches( such as Ericsson MD110,MD150,HARRIS20-20)in single-end hang way,aiming tosave the network
construction investment maximumly.
7) VLSI-based solution with our own intellectual property rights,reliabe performance,and highly integrated
8) With perfect alarming functions: It can not only display the working status by LED indicators on the panel,
but also make real-time monitoring of the whole network through network management console V 3.0.
3. Brief Introduction About Interface Cards
1) Signalling Interface
2) Automatic Telephone Interface Card
3) Remote Telephone Interface
4) Remote PBX interface
5) E-M Signaling Interface Card
6) Magnet Phone Interface Card
7) Common Battery Telephone Interface Card
8) Carrier Wave Interface Card
9) Data Interface card (including RS232 low-speed data interface,RS422 data interface,RS485 data interface)
4. Subscriber Interface Modules (Optional)
Ø 2 wire audio interface/2 wire E&M interface
Ø 4 wire audio interface/4 wire E&M interface
Ø RS232/V.24 asynchronous data interface
Ø RS232 synchronous data interface
Ø RS422 data interface
Ø RS485 data interface
Ø Hot-line phone interface
Ø Magnet telephone interface
Ø V.21/V.22 interface
Ø V.35 interface(n*64K bandwidth)
Ø n*64k Ethernet interface(n*64k bandwidth)
Ø G.703 64Kb/s synchronous data interface
Ø 10Mbps Ethernet interface
Ø 100Mbps Ethernet interface
Ø Customized Interface modules for your specific requirements based on our strong R&D capability
5. Power supply
Input voltage: -48V
Working voltage in the device: -48V, +5V, -5V
Ringer Signal: 25Hz/75V sine wave
Rocker Switch: ON/OFF
6. Scope of Applications
This product is suitable for public network operators, power station, railway and military users as well as other dedicated network accesses such as IP, FR, DDN, and video surveillance of public security, banking and taxation system, Residential / intelligent building broadband and narrowband integrated access or intelligent PCM access.