The GSM M2M RTU S270 is a remote terminal unit, special for remote monitoring and remote control. The RTU integrated industrial GPRS Module inside, it supports voice, SMS, and GPRS communications. Moreover, it integrated USB port for programming by user friendly PC software and upgrade firmware.
1. ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system;
2. Widely Rated voltage range, 9~36VDC, Inbuilt large capacity rechargeable backup battery;
3. Large internal memory for save 1000 historical data, USB port for configuration and upgrade firmware;
4. 2 analog inputs, 12bits, supports 0-5V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA;
5. 2 Relay outputs, 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC;
6. 2 digital inputs, dry contact or level input. One of the input can be used as counter;
7. 1 temperature probe input, 1 humidity transducer input;
8. 2 IP data centers, supports Modbus TCP,TCP/IP protocol over GPRS/3G network;
9. Automatically resend the data while communication failure, GPRS failure will alert by SMS text;
10. Supports remotely restart the RTU, and configure it by SMS commands remotely;
11. Supports over voltage protection and phase-reversal protection;
12. 10 SMS Alert and auto dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message.
13. 10 access control authorized numbers, can open the BTS door or turn on/off machine with a free charge call at the specified time.