Product name:Potassium formate
Potassium Formagte;KForm; Formic acid potassium salt, Mravencan draselny; potassium formate solution; potassium formate brine;Kaliumformiat(German);
Formiate de potassium(French);Formiato de potasio
CAS Number: 590-29-4
We are offering high quality Potassium formate in large quantity.It is pure white fine crystals, soluble in water, and dissolution rate is very fast.It is easy to absorb moisture with reductive and can react with strong oxidant.It is widely used in drilling fluid, completion fluid and workover fluid.
HS Code(Tariff code):2915120000
Trade terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT
Supply ability: 500MT/month
Typical Properties of Physical and Chemical:
Appearance:white crystal powder
KCl as Cl-: 0.2% Max
PH(10% solution): 9-11
1. As component of excellent drilling fluid, completion fluid and workover fluid, they are widely used in oilfield industry.
2. In the snowmelt industry, the additive potassium formate has been eliminated because of the strong smell of acetic acid in the air and the corrosive effect on the ground. It not only has good snowmelt performance, but also overcomes all the disadvantages of acetate and is praised by the public and environmental protection personnel.
3. Used as camouflage acid in chromium tannery in leather industry.
4. Used as reducing agent in printing and dyeing industry;
5. It can also be used as early strength agent of cement slurry and foliar fertilizer for mining, electroplating and crops.
Toxicity and Handling:
Detailed information is available upon request.
*Handle as an industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions described in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).*
It is not classified in dangerous substance and can be shipped as common chemicals.
Packaging and Storage:
25kg/bag or 1000kg/jumbo bag
Store in a dry, cool and well ventilated area. Keep container closed. Store away from incompatibles. Follow safe warehousing practices regarding packaging,palletizing, banding, shrink wrapping and stacking.